The Daily Designs – Write For Us
Are you seeking a platform that can publish your inner thoughts? Do you have what it takes to catch readers’ attention? Are you a struggling writer who hasn’t got exposure yet? If you were nodding all this time then your rainy days are gone! The Daily Designs believes in being the helping hand for the writers who want to showcase their interest by penning down their thoughts.
If you want to write as a guest blogger, then here are a few things that you need to keep in mind before submitting your blog:
- Before submitting the article please make sure it’s about 750+ words. An article that lacks the prescribed word count will not be published.
- We believe in showcasing the writers’ interest in our designated categories, so make sure no unnecessary information is included in the article.
- No defamatory, racist, deliberately provocative or offensive writings are allowed.
- Foul language in stories is prohibited. We reserve the right to reject stories that meet any of the definitions provided in this paragraph.
- The content should be 100% original. We analyze all submissions with plagiarism software.
- It is important to know that we reserve the right to make changes in the submitted blog, where necessary.
- The use of upper and lower case letters should be accurate in the Article Title and Article Text. Also, pay attention to punctuation and grammar rules.
- You have to submit a feature image to go with your story. Original images are preferred. If you submit a copyrighted image, remember to refer to the original publisher, or make sure it is allowed for commercial use.
The Daily Design covers the categories mentioned below, which are also open for guest blogging. Before choosing the topic for your blog, make sure it lies in at least one of our categories.
We publish our articles in:
- Graphic Design
- Web Design
- Internet Of Things
For further information contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org