With millions of daily viewers on Instagram, it would be sinful not to create Instagram stories in the times of pandemic. Hence, businesses must resume thinking ways to support and create exclusive stories.
Certainly, Instagram stories are still part of the portals mainstream. Therefore, businesses must think of incorporating strong plus entertaining Instagram stories in the times of pandemic.
However, the world is facing a crisis during lockdown still the daily activities are moving at a regular pace. Almost every individual and business by now has adapted the dreadful situation. Wherefore businesses must convert the COVID-19 threat into an opportunity.
Consequently, businesses need to brush up their social media marketing strategies during this outbreak. No matter what your story is! Instagram stories in the times of pandemic have the competency to grant you the exposure you never imagined would be possible.
Worry Not! Scroll down and discover tactics to flourish during COVID-19. Learn to make Instagram Stories in the times of pandemic to help your business draw virtual visibility that levels up engagement and conversion. Let’s begin…
Tips to make Instagram Stories in the times of pandemic
Businesses must understand the reason why and when to post an Instagram story. Remember, the story has a short span of time for about 24 hours after it the quality content disappears. Well never forget a quality work always stays in the subconscious zone in minds. The vanishing feature makes it special and exclusive.
- Why to make Instagram Stories in the times of pandemic – Doubtlessly, the electric colored, flashy circle tempts you to open it up. Hence nobody likes to miss out, what can be a more strong reason to upload stories.
- When to post Instagram stories in the times of pandemic – The question is wicked but pretty simple. Post and create regularly, share when you have something fresh and crispy.
Quality Content Tips to Spark Your Profile
Surely, you’re stuck in the race of how to produce unique and high-quality content for featuring on Instagram stories. Just need to scroll and search, trust me you during the outbreak of COVID-19, you’ll find numerous marketing tactics.
#Design Engaging Polls and Quizzes
- Polls assist in changing your follower’s status from static viewers to active participants.
- Polls created on Instagram stories in the times of pandemic helps in gathering feedback and customers’ ideas.
- Polls demonstrate the value of customer opinions and views that helps strengthen relationships.
- Quizzes stimulate your follower’s
- Quizzes help in knowing customer preferences
# Pump Up Followers to Ask Questions
- Best way to generate content, when you’re out of ideas.
- Instagram stories in the times of pandemic will attract followers to ask COVID-19 related questions
- Answering queries get exciting and engaging, followers feel connected.
- Can create a series of stories with your stem-winding answers
- Set a day to answer out previous weeks most asked questions
#Craft Contests via Instagram Stories
- Great to generate fresh content
- Contests through Instagram stories in times of pandemic engage your followers.
- Create a challenging contest
- Provoke them to tag you
- Re-share their stories to create stronger bonds and new content.
#Keep Sharing New Feeds
- Helps to get more reach
- Your page is in highlights 24 hrs
- Increase customer interaction
- New feeds help to cope up with the ones missed out
#Shout out about Your New Blogs
- Ask out questions related to your blogs
- Ask for your follower’s opinions on topics to be written about
- Roll out provocative polls and quizzes about your blog
- Share a sneak peek of your writing
#Organize Sales, Giveaways and Discounts
- Less annoying medium to attract followers
- Sales and offers reach easily within 24hrs
- Increase in story views as followers will wait for your tempting offers.
- Add a link for followers who want extra information in another story.
# Share Product Reviews by Your Followers
- Positive testimonial by real customers
- Review stories enhance the brand name
- Convince others to re-share to convert other customers
- Upload screenshots of direct messages, comments, postings on your story
# Share Your New Arrivals
- Share story on latest products launched
- A glimpse of your new product will reach to a large audience
- Encourage them to re-share
- Start a quiz or poll related to the new offering
- Share product features and benefits.
#Showcase Face behind the Business
- Behind the scenes images can be displayed one by one
- A process structure can be designed to display
- Bring you closer to your audience
- Create a customer-brand relationship
- Sneak peeks of the work in process
- Share videos on organizational harmony
Get Ready to Steal Some Tips
Ever since social media platforms gained popularity, Instagram had fewer trends. But now as time has passed on Instagram has grown the rate of per day, active viewers, more than any other platform. Therefore it is the trendiest and provoking channel to share content or promote a business. Since this COVID-19 outbreak, Instagram stories in the times of pandemic have gained much more popular among celebs, the common man and surely brands. Steal up some tips to make your Instagram stories more attractive and engaging.