Microsoft has announced a new version of Azure IoT Suite Remote Monitoring pre-configured solution.
Azure IoT Suite, a set of pre-configured solutions, now has a new version that ensures more efficient working and solutions for the Microsoft users and customers.
Azure IoT Suite, was when made available two years back, was the most effective tool that deploys in minutes and helps customers get started quickly and is customized to meet their needs. And now that Microsoft has announced its new and better version, we expect more than the previous creation.
Till now, we have heard few things about the new version and it surely has fascinated us.
A new version of Azure IoT Suite Remote Monitoring
Pre-configured Solution And That It Offers
The new version of Azure IoT Suite Remote Monitoring pre-configured solution offers new features to its customers, some of the features include:
● Advanced scalability & extensibility: This feature simplifies the ability to customize the solution to meet your needs.
● Lower cost: This tool offers pocket-friendly rates to the customers:
a) Basic option to get started at a low cost
b) Standard version for production-ready IoT solutions
And one more thing, the basic option can be updated to Standard when needed.
● New UI: This feature is a total redesign of the user interface helps you visualize the capabilities of a production-ready solution.
● Flexible language support: Now supporting Java and .NET programming languages.
The updated Remote Monitoring pre-configured solution includes existing pre-configured solutions and the ability to provision directly into customer’s subscription within minutes, open source availability, and functionally comprehensive from device to the business application.
Apart from all the new features mentioned above, the new version also performs
● Visualize data on a rich dashboard for deep insights and solution status.
● Configure rules and alarms over live IoT device telemetry.
● Schedule device management jobs, including updates to software and configuration.
● Provision your own custom physical or simulated devices.
● Troubleshoot and remediate issues within your IoT device groups.
It’s time for you to get your hands on the new and updated version offered by Microsoft. (Full Story)